Ishii Hyoki Co., Ltd. ("Ishii Hyoki") strictly adheres to legal provisions regarding the protection of personally identifiable information, and handles personally identifiable data provided by users with great care and attention.
What is 'Personally Identifiable Information'?
Personally identifiable information is defined as information from which a person may be identified, either individually or in combination with other information, and includes (but is not limited to) names, ages, telephone numbers, email addresses and addresses of physical locations.
How we Use Your Personally Identifiable Information
Ishii Hyoki uses personally identifiable information provided to it when contacted by customers and other persons for the following objectives only:
- 1. In order to provide guidance to, and contact persons in relation to, recruitment activities.
- 2. Other situations in which there is a necessity to check or confirm something with, or otherwise contact, the customer or other relevant person.
Restrictions on Sharing Personally Identifiable Information
Ishii Hyoki does not share your personally identifiable information with third parties without your prior consent. However, Ishii Hyoki reserves the right to provide personally identifiable information to third parties without prior consent in the following situations:
- 1. When legally required to so by the law.
- 2. When it is necessary to do so in order to save human life, prevent injury, or protect property, and there is difficulty in obtaining prior consent.
- 3. When there is a necessity to cooperate with a government or local government organization, or organization subcontracted by the government or local government, in order for them to perform their official duty in accordance with the law, and the obtainment of prior consent is deemed to be an obstruction to this duty.
Changing or Removing Your Personally Identifiable Information
If you would like Ishii Hyoki to edit or delete your personally identifiable information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request immediately upon confirmation that your identity matches the person identified in the information.